Tuesday, October 02, 2007

jinxed

That's it....

Just shoot me.... now.

When your own seven-year-old has to help you put your bra on......? It's just wrong. (Or...in his own words....it's GROSS.)

No...it's not the back.

I've managed to pinch a nerve (I think) in my left shoulder. Intense pain & numbness from my armpit all the way down to my wrist. Can't lift my arm. Sucks.

On a positive note......scored some beautiful weather & decent surf at the Noll on Saturday. (Yes....I surfed through the shoulder pain. Priorities...) Pulled a stacked heat....and didn't make it through to the finals. That's okay though.....the surf & weather Sunday was the shits. Literally. Also got to hump a friends new 9'4" Tyler. (Thanks Smitty) Beautiful beautiful board. I want one.

So....back to the injured reserves list I go. And back to teaching the v-man the finer points of operating women's intimate apparel. (It may be a few years down the road, but he'll be thanking me for these lessons....)


Advil anyone....?

7 comments:

Bill Graber said...

Surf till you die.... or you have to have your 7 year old put on your bra...

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Was my comment a bit ..........? Oh well let's try again.
I'm surprised Penfold hasn't been round volunteering to help.

twin said...

surf mom - this morning he flat out refused...

dad - per usual...the volunteers...are beating down my door.

Wave Farmer said...

I can help...

I'm married, so it'd be ok...

Is that a Tyler Hatzakian (sp?)

twin said...

Yes Doc....that would be an Hatzikian. Lovely lovely board. Of course....not having test driven the Frye......yet. I'm unable to give an accurate comparison of the two.

penfold said...

...sorry I don't know how to put on ladies underwear. The reverse however I can do with the power of my mind...

6ftnperfect said...

ouch, sounds like you pinched the same nerve I did earlier this year. Ice and Advil helped, but it took the Chiro to make it right.