Tuesday, October 23, 2007

merry-go-round

Here we go again....

Locals only! Go home kook! Val kook stay away!

Have you checked out the brouhaha that went down at sissyfish today? christ....

I don't know......maybe it's a testosterone thing? An.....I've-got-the-biggest-balls-and-
I'm-going-to-piss-on-every-leg-within-a-fifty-mile-radius....thing? I wonder how ovaries would fit into that scenario? Anyway....

Threats of violence..... over a fucking t-shirt. No. Not even an actual T. A query. A fucking QUESTION. Seriously.

Soooo......

I'm feeling inspired. Yep. Inspired.

I am going to make bikinis imprinted with photos of Oregon surf breaks.

You heard me.....Oregon surf breaks. The more "secret" the better. Controversy, baby. It's not like it hasn't been done. I mean....if Aaron Chang can post photos of surf breaks from around the world on tiny triangles......then why can't I? Especially at a hondo a pop. Ka-ching!!!

My first endeavor? A very secret Southern Oregon surf spot. That's right.....Ol' Mother X........ is going to be plastered right up the ass of my first bikini.

How secret is this spot? ...you ask?

It's so secret..........bikini inspectors will need a flashlight and a speculum.....just to find the surf.

Happy hunting....

10 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Obviously I have no idea what you're talking about but it is lovely to see you letting off steam.

Do I understand that only a surfing proctologist is going to benefit from your local knowledge about something to do with surfing and wobbly bits [of water]?

Please mark my assessment out of ten - thank you.

I've just noticed the reference to a speculum - I might be barking up the wrong tree, so to speak.

Anonymous said...

can you make one piece swimsuits as well as bikinis?

if so, sign me up

Gazelle said...

I'm not sure how this is relevant, but it's funny - my dog George no longer has his balls and he still pisses on every leg he can, including his own. Sometimes, when he gets really excited (like at a dog park), he even shits on himself.

Put me down for a couple one pieces - it's Xmas time, you know.

penfold said...

Just read through some of those comments at Sissy Fish.
Real nice - you have to surf with these people? Come surf in Portugal - the worst you'll get there is AD throwing some seaweed at your head in between sets...
(reserve me a bikini btw x)

ssspider said...

hey, sign me up for one of those bikinis ;)

Gaz said...

I'm not going to stand in line for a one piece, looks like those might take awhile............ how about a euro-speedo? You know keep it real with the monolith on the front? You could even add "LOCAL DICK" for good measure, I wouldn't be offended!

Anonymous said...

Lets see Nance...
You come and live at spot X and then have a bunch of people show up wearing shirts with the spot on it, soon, lets say there are ten surfers in the water now...So, 6 waves per set, ten surfers out.
Where is your wave?
Its on a t shirt.
Sorry but it seems you are siding with sissy on this, you still live in Portland?
Do you dig PC when its loaded with soft tops and kooks?

twin said...

Tony - welcome to my humble blog. A word of caution...if you're going to be a participant...be able to read between the lines.

What I've sided with here...is how asinine it is (and sounds) to threaten violence...over the internerd, no less.

To the rest of you......your suits are in the mail.

ras said...

In Canada we don't see many bikini clad beach goers but I bet they'd still sell like BC bud. I'll order one for the wife thanks.

Anonymous said...

it's been a long time between posts. are you coming back soon :-)