Sunday, March 11, 2007

rubber

It was a dark and stormy night...as we cautiously made our way to the north side of town. The wrong side of town. We were to see a man.....about....a suit.

Picked up a new wettie Friday night.

An acquaintance that works for Solomon....stocked his garage before they completely dissolve their line. I was hoping to get it at cost. He offered it...for a few beers. A few beers?! Deal! ....almost. Told him I couldn't do it for "a few beers". I would only do it....if I could ply him with a few good wines. Not that there aren't any good beers out there. I mean....this is Oregon....after all....microbrew heaven. Just the same.....

He received four bottles of various reds.....all rated 90 and above.

I got me some new neoprene.

Fair trade.

I can't wait to get it wet....

1 comment:

pushingtide said...

Scooooore!!! Hope you get to use it soon.