Wednesday, August 06, 2008

surf olio

The cuteboy & I surfed this spot a few times during our latest trip south. This particular day I (we...once his royal highness got done with the crossword) scored a couple morning hours of waist to shoulder high lefts (& occasional right) on the new-to-the-quiver Hydro-Hull. Lovely responsive board. Easy to paddle and takes to walking. Then spent the next hour trying my hand at paddling the Mandala in preparation for the Hemorrhoid.
By noon the wind was on it...bringing the kite runners with it...

5 comments:

Gazelle said...

Is that like cornholio?

Love those Hydro Hulls - Stewart was definitely onto something with that one.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

'once his royal highness got done with the crossword' - glad to see that sarcasm is universal....... poor fella, how we suffer .......

Anonymous said...

the crossword comes first for me too :-)

twin said...

gazelle - that board is sweet. I didn't even touch the tyler that whole week. hee...!

dad - is that violins i hear...?

nurse - we both do the cross. guess i should have pointed out...i had already finished mine. ;-)

Gaz said...

So I took the slow bus to school...... can a man just take his time? It was a mid-week X, I tend to need a few extra minutes!

One would think you'd appreciate the extra waves you got for being so smart....