Friday, May 04, 2007

rewind

I knew as soon as my alarm went off....it would be one of those days.
I could hear the rain through the open door...


I could feel it coming...

Unanswered...calls.
Ignored...email.
The usual...argument.

The...


I'll have to get back to you...

And...

A friend informed me today that she was diagnosed with incurable cancer.
She's been referred to the best...


I would like to have this day over.

Except for this...

Pillaged by legomen.


Foot wars with my guy.


this part of today....I'll keep.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ssspider said...

hang in there, n.
let's drink that wine!

Unknown said...

Didn't know gaaz painted his toenails!
CUTE.

twin said...

RV...lmao! Don't tell him I told you, but...red is his color.

spidey...have two bottles in "the cellar" for you. just tell me when...

Gaz said...

I know where you guys surf.......watch it!!

Beach Bum said...

Oh yeah, I was passed this blog to read by a friend who's in a similar position. Perhaps your friend might find it helpful - you decide.