Wednesday, May 16, 2007

balance

Ladies & Gentlemen..........Elvis has left the building.

My yogi is on sebatical for a month. Thailand. Getting his om on.

I've been studying with nick for a couple of years now. He leads a very physical practice focusing on breath, movement, strength and balance. I leave his class on an endorphine high....calm, physically sated & sweating.

Instead of grumbling about having to break in a new instructor....I've decided to use his absence as an opportunity to expand my practice. I'm going to open my mind to the slurry of substitutes that will be heading his class while he's gone.

Who knows.....one of those subs may be the yin to his yang.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday. Actually it was a no comment sort of comment as I was testing your very kind adaptation that I selfishly asked for. Now, did I do it wrong or is it in moderation [or was it moderated and found not to be suitable]? I realise that this is also a no comment comment and I can almost hear you commenting that you probably made a big mistake enabling your comments to be commented on by people who only want to leave no comment sort of comments - I'm sorry I can't comment on that.

penfold said...

I stopped apologising for him years ago...
(sorry anyway)

Anonymous said...

I heard that.

Anonymous said...

so now it's two weeks later..... how's the expansion coming along?