Thursday, September 13, 2007

pineconeman

...a client of mine....knowing the true beachbum that I am & long to be....offered to set me up at the coast and put me on his "payroll". I would be required to work one day a week......keeping the books in order, paying all the bills and filing the requisite tax returns. The rest of my week would be dedicated to surf. (He insists...the bastard.) And of course....not tell my current boss that he's stealing me away. Hee hee hee.....

A girl can dream....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well? Wotcha going to do? I know what other commentators are going to say ............

Gaz said...

I already nixed all their plans......... there's no room at the inn.

Anonymous said...

Er... duh.
Can I share that dream 'cos it sounds goood (especially if you do the requisite day of work a week!).
Mind you - all that surfing could get boring....?