Wednesday, October 14, 2009

slip kid

The V-man has been busy creating...

Align Left

Van did all of this on his own. He built all of the lego* sets, moved each piece, etc... Took every individual pic by himself....on his own camera.

My contribution....?....i downloaded the pics from his camera to my computer, added music & uploaded the whole sh'bang here.

He's 9.

Look out George Lucas...

* most of the legos used to build the base belonged to Van's dad & uncle when they were kids.
ie: these legos are 35+ years old

5 comments:

Gaz said...

Interplanetary warfare! Nicely done. :-)

spider said...

van sure has many talents!

tNb said...

Lego rocks. Must show Papersurfer Jr., also 9 ...

nursemyra said...

Love the blood!

I've saved all my son's lego for future generations too :-)

twin said...

me too nurse! ...the blood is well done! :)