Tuesday, November 20, 2007

voyeur


I sat in the car on Sunday......and watched.

Made the drive....through snow, no less....but couldn't bring myself to suit up for the cold grey day.

What I would have missed......if I had been in the water...

The cuteboy drop into a head high right and lay down a bottom turn that had me convinced he was channeling Jay Adams skating. Beautiful.

The big grin on sheriff Andy's face as he told me about his week... scoring 8ft daily doubles down in the 'Cruz. and...the look of envy on his son's face....'cuz he wasn't invited.

The cheeky monkey of a 3-year-old relieving himself on the back tire of his dad's car.

Some days......it's better to observe.

4 comments:

Patch said...

After your last post, you should of gone backside...

Say hello to Gaz!

ras said...

I don't know that this e-community we share is community but I sure do enjoy the communion.

that little 3 year old is savvy. eat when yer hungry, sleep when yer tired, pee when you havta. and if it looks like you don't wanna surf, sit and watch.

life is grand.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Slightly better than my 39 year old relieving himself on my back tyre.

Foul Pete said...

I wish I'd seen the old Saffa's bottom turn...