Thursday, August 02, 2007

htfu...

well well well....

Bean Counting Surfer gets my inspirational award this week. I was told to harden the fuck up.

So I did....

yoga yesterday
pool today

50 meter pool
_________


300 s
100 k
300 p
100 s

12 x 100 @ 1:55 [desc 1-4 - #4, 8 & 12 last 25 fast]

200 ez

8 x 50 drill @ 1:15 [alternate - 1 stroke fly, 1 stroke breast- by 50]

200 kick ez

500 pull - [build 400, ez 100]

total = 3300 meters
_______________

Fairly easy sets.....good day to get off my ass and harden the fuck up.

Move over papa...there's a new hardass in town. hehehe...

10 comments:

Patch said...

burn baby burn...

Gazelle said...

yoooooooooooooogggggggahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted after reading that - I think I'll have a little lie down now - on my skinny arse [ass]

Mick said...

I got down to about the 5th line and started to hyperventilate...
then got dizzy, then had to put my hed in a paper bag.

twin said...

You old boys are funny. ;-)

6ftnperfect said...

yeah, can you translate? Sounds like alot of swimming. I tried to firm up a bit this morning by riding the bike. Not sure how far, didn't take note of time, but I was huffing and puffing, and getting passed a lot - F!

BeanCountingSurfer said...

HOLY CRAP!! That's a lot of swimming!! My goggles started to fog up reading your workout!!!

Surfsister said...

Hard? Are you kidding me? I do that and more . . . in my dreams!!! Here's what I have never been able to do: keep count of my lengths during a workout. When I got to about 14 lengths yesterday, I got confused and gave up. So I just kept swimming for awhile. Ended up being a 20 minute non-stop swim as a warm-up. Then I started doing sprints. That was my third straight day in the pool. How do you do it?

penfold said...

The pools around here are about 10 feet long and nearly pure chlorine. I have to surf to stay fit. Oh well, if I must....

Anonymous said...

oooh.. too many numerals.... my head hurts