Monday, June 25, 2007

road tripping


I was on vacation this past week.

A whole week.

An event that rarely happens.

I accrue a shitload of overtime during tax season. Plus....I'm alloted 3 weeks of paid vacation time. Do I ever take it? No. Well...a day here & there....but generally never a week at a time.

So.....coerced by a cute boy....I agreed to take some time off.

No schedule. No time table. No destination.

Surfing.

Car napping.

Catching up with friends.

I haven't been this relaxed in years.

Also....

Took several opportunities to field test Sonja's new fin...



....me likey.

photo courtesy of gaz
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"coerced by a cute boy"? - I hope I'll approve. There's relaxed and RELAXED you know. Glad you had a good time although I did miss you.

Anonymous said...

Cute? Cute?
Perhaps handsome...but cute?

TFD

pushingtide said...

I miss your old writing Twin. Not that your new writing is bad. But the old style which drew me to your site was so unique. Hope it will make an appearance again soon like the swells.

Sounds like you are havin' a good ol' time!

twin said...

Checks & balances...Mr Tide. Years of hiding are hard to overcome...

BeanCountingSurfer said...

Surfboard field tester.. I wonder how much those guys make?

I'd like to field test a few boards.

twin said...

No shit Mr. Bean! I'm working on a resume...

Surfboard Field Tester Extraordinaire....

Shapers...don't trust the pros to give you the real scoop about your board designs. Let the layman dish the lowdown...