Monday, December 22, 2008

freeloader


This...
is Freeloader.

Lou...for short.



I adopted him (about this time) 3 years ago.
We had snow, freezing rain & sub-twenty temps.
His (original) owner left him outside.

Me...being Me....couldn't stand it, so I started letting him in.
He got along well with Tug & Harley.
In fact...he made himself right at home.

Then...about a year & a half ago...he started spraying/peeing in the v-man's room.
Big mistake.
I won't tolerate that nonsense....so out he went.
Don't worry though...another neighbor started caring for him.

Imagine my surprise...when I found him scratching on my door at 6:00 a.m. the other morning.
It was freezing out...and snowing!
(fucking part-time pet owners)

So...
I let him in.
Been here since Saturday morning...
...making himself right at home.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you let him in. would be a sad catsicle had you left him out.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I know people like that .... well not the 'being left out in the cold' bit ......... ho hum.

[I've now given myself a horrible vision in my head - I dooooo apologise if the same happens to you - tee hee]

Anonymous said...

hope he remembers not to spray again

twin said...

Timing....

I saw my neighbor today...told him to come get his cat. (I'd better not see Lou outside for the next couple of days...)

;-)