Friday, February 15, 2008

same ol'

What I secretly wished for.....

  • Come home and find the clean faeries had done their wonders
  • Someone else to do my exercise for me
  • A hot bubble bath already drawn
  • A breathing glass of red
  • A lovely man tied up in red ribbon patiently awaiting me in my bed

What I ended up with....


  • Piles of cat barf to clean up
  • Two workouts that kicked my ass
  • A lukewarm bath with no bubbles
  • A glass of red I had to pour myself
  • A furry nutless barf bag sprawled out on my empty bed

Lucky me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like #1 and #5 too please

ras said...

Hey we all gotta dream

Gaz said...

I don't barf that much...... and I'm, still intact. Otherwise I do closely resemble No.10 on your list, it's true.......

Gazelle said...

furry nutless barf bags should be a part of every home...

Beach Bum said...

Where have all the good men gone that you women deserve?

twin said...

Pretty sure they're surfing...